Lache Pas A La Patate: An exploration of Cajun roots culture
* Rainbow Grocery Cooperative art installation, San Francisco. November, 2013
From Sky to Table: Fall pheasant hunting in Northern California
Hunting for pheasant at sunrise with 4 generations of family. November, 2010.
By Water and Foot: Images into America's backcountry
A collection of images taken in places only accessible by trail or boat. 2006-2010
Breaking Boundaries: Life on the Mexican-American Border
* Association of Borderlands Studies Conference Las Vegas, NV- May 2003.
* Seminar on Immigration (supported by Economics and Sociology Departments of University of San Diego) San Diego, CA- November 2003.
* Photos published in book titled, "Fifty Years of Change on the US Mexico Border", copyright 2007.
Life Alive: Village life in rural Zambia
* Humanities Center Gallery, California State University Chico, CA- October, 2002
* Pacific University (Women's center and psychology department) and The Milkyway Cafe, Forest Grove,
Oregon- April 21 & 22, 2005
Rising to Join: Building Fibwanse Women's Bakery
A micro-credit project with a road-side community of women in Zambia, 2003-2005.